FREE video training session plus more
- 10-minute video training session from Heather Flies (Friend vs. Leader, Getting the Balance Right)
- First five minutes of our video training event
- Discount for purchasing the National Day of Youth Ministry Training content for your group
What is it?
Imagine TED-Talk-style training from the leading voices in youth ministry. A 3-hour volunteer training event via video that fits any budget.
Buy the content to show whenever and however works best for you.
Friend vs. Leader: Getting the Balance Right
Gen Z: Knowing Who You Minister To
The Key to Shepherding Students Effectively
Faith in an Anxious World
Dr. Kara Powell
The Two Most Important Skills of Being a Fantastic Youth Worker
The Power of Worship with Teenagers
with Daniel Kim
Navigating Conversations on Race with Teenagers
with Mignonette and Karim Bailey
A Conversation About Bullying
with Mark Munoz
Wisdom from the Trenches of Youth Ministry
with Danielle Wood
3 hours, 5 TED Talk-style training sessions, 4 interviews with ministry leaders on timely topics, time for meaningful discussion, and more.
HOW TO ACCESS THE TRAINING
1 Low Price for your ENTIRE Group!
DOWNLOAD the 3-hour training video
*Special discount ends on October 1
- Download of the National Day of Volunteer YM Training 2020 video for use in your ministry
- Attendee PDF Workbook
- Access to additional speaker content videos (post-event).
- Bonus: Download of the National Day of Volunteer YM Training 2019 video ($499 value)
You’ll be given access to download the training videos (this year and last year’s) once we receive confirmation that you have signed the user agreement via Docusign (we will email you the user agreement within 24 hours of registration).
Can I upload this video just for my volunteers to watch together on Youtube live, Facebook live, etc?
Yes, but there are caveats. See the online hosting guide for more details (which you’ll receive with the video downloads).
Feel free to share this training with your volunteers and members of your church. We do ask that you only use this training material in your specific church/ministry and do not share it with anyone outside of your organization.
Unfortunately, we do not allow refunds.