TRAINING FROM A VARIETY OF VOICES
Your volunteers will hear from trusted experts speaking about a range of relevant topics.
MAXIMIZE YOUR VOLUNTEERS’ TIME
Our interactive and action-packed 2.5 hour training will get your volunteers equipped and out the door by lunchtime!
ON-BOARD NEW VOLUNTEERS
NDOVYMT is an easy way to on-board new volunteers and set a great tone for the ministry year.
TEACHING TOPICS for 2022:
- How Volunteers can Leave A Legacy – Albert Tate
- How a Volunteer’s Small actions bring big results – Doug Fields
- How to Prevent Teens from Graduating from their Faith – Mark Oestreicher
- How to Shepherd & Disciple Students – Heather Flies
- How to Build Consistent, Safe, and Authentic Relationships – Jessica Sanchez
We understand the unique needs youth workers face as they build their ministry.
We’ve been building and training volunteer youth ministry teams for 25+ years!
Here are a few of our leading experts who share at NDOVYMT:
You can find him on Twitter - @alberttate and on his popular podcast - the Albert Tate Podcast.
Without a healthy volunteer youth ministry team:
- Students don’t receive the care they need.
- Volunteers churn through your ministry.
- The “weight” of ministry falls on YOU, the youth pastor!
Better equip your volunteers
2. We train and equip your volunteers.
Fun, training, encouragement, and more! We know your volunteers have limited time and we don’t waste a minute.
3. Experience better team-led ministry and a greater impact with students.
We want to give you this free training to go through with your team whenever you would like — this content will not be duplicated at the event.
Get a glimpse at the quality of content shared at the National Day of Volunteer Youth Ministry Training (NDOVYMT).
This training will help youth ministry volunteers be both effective & successful at ministering to students at camps and events over the summer.
Enter your email below to get it free: